Match the performance of your commercial-style range or rangetop with the powerful airflow of this 36-inch 585 CFM under-cabinet range hood system. A 90K BTU threshold allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners at the same time. The 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control provides a clean look to coordinate with your kitchen style.
- 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control - makes it easy to adjust fan speed while cooking and matches your kitchen style with a clean look.
- LED Lights - provides bright, natural-looking light to give you a better view of your food as it cooks.
- Automatic Turn On - uses a heat sensor to recognize when you're cooking and automatically starts the fan to vent smoke, steam and grease.
- LED Night Lights - accent your kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
- Dishwasher-Safe Commercial-Style Baffle Filters - remove grease to keep up with high-heat cooking techniques and feature a durable, easy-to-clean design.
- 585 CFM - provides powerful airflow to match the high performance of commercial-style ranges and rangetops. This hood can be installed with a 585 CFM motor (sold separately).
|Lighting Control Type
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Duct Outlet Size
||3 1/4 x 10
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/12/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliance Package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.