The Danby 14 built-in 2-burner radiant cooktop is perfect for small space living such as condos, apartments, dorms, or RVs. With 1200 watts of power, you can enjoy fast direct heating from this electric cooktop. Equipped with two radiant cooking elements, a 6.5 front element and an 8 back element that provide ample space for your cooking needs. Designed with frameless Eurokera black glass, this model is easy to clean and gives an integrated appearance. Features include a hot surface indicator light showing if the surface is heated or not and two push and turn knobs with a range of infinite heat settings. In addition, this cooktop includes a 3-year warranty unit exchange.
- Built-In 2 burner cooktop, perfect for small space living.
- Two radiant cooking elements: 1200 watt 6.5 front element, 1200 watt 8 back element
- Frameless Eurokera black glass: Easy to clean and gives an integrated appearance.
- Hot surface indicator light: let's you know the surface is on or is still hot to the touch.
- 2 push & turn knobs with a range of infinite heat settings.
- 120 V 50/60Hz, 20 amp
- 3 year warranty, unit exchange
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.