If you're in the market for an appliance to escape the heat, your search can stop here with this 14,000 BTU (12,000 SACC) portable air conditioner from Danby. To maximize your comfort at home, this unit boasts smart controls, where you can control the temperature anywhere with voice control. This air conditioner ensures you feel comfortable no matter the temperature outside, as it features a convenient 3:1 design: air conditioning, fan, and dehumidifier. Quiet and perfect for cooling rooms up to 600 square feet, this model is equipped with four castors for effortless transportation between rooms. Featuring our new dual hose design, ensures minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling. The 24-hour programmable timer allows you to sync the unit with your schedule to reduce household energy costs. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 14,000 BTU (12,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 600 sq. ft.
- Dual hose design: innovative new design ensures minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling
- Smart control: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere with voice control
- R32 refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Electronic Controls with LED display and remote control
- 80-degree wider angle air vent provides more substantial airflow that reaches further and cools quicker
- Inverter Compressor: Super quiet and efficient
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Easy to install
- Easy to move castors and integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.