Take your entertaining to the next level with Danbys 5.4 cu. ft. (153 L) indoor freestanding kegerator. This single tap kegerator can be used as a mini fridge and is an exceptional addition to any wet bar, game room, or man cave and provides the convenience of cold beer on tap at once. Features include an automatic-defrosting system for hassle-free maintenance, a chrome guard rail, and a drip tray. This drink dispenser includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank, and all required hardware. It has a precise mechanical thermostat to keep your beverages cold and a spotless-steel finish resembling stainless-steel but much easier to clean. Lastly, this beverage dispenser includes optional swivel casters for easy portability and a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening.
- Single tap keg cooler
- 5.4 cu. ft. (153 L) capacity
- Spotless steel finish looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Chrome guard rail and drip tray
- The keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank, and all required hardware
- Freestanding, indoor application
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Mechanical temperature control
- Reversible door hinge for left or right-hand opening
- Optional swivel casters for easy portability
- Includes shelves to use as a mini fridge
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.