Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's 18.1 cubic feet (513 L) apartment-sized refrigerator, perfect for a condo, apartment, townhouse, or office! Fan forced cooling keeps an even temperature throughout. The frost-free design keeps frost build-up at bay and is easy to maintain, particularly important for a freezer. Behind the clean, modern stainless-steel faade is a fridge brimming with convenience. A bright white LED light illuminates the interior, and the thermostat is easily accessible. Two see-through crispers with independent humidity control store fruits and veggies separately. The glass shelves can be adjusted to meet your needs, and the door bins keep frequently used items at your fingertips. Finally, the door can be customized to your needs with a left or right-hand swing.
- Family size 18.1 cu. ft. (513 L) capacity with top mount freezer
- Refrigerator capacity is 13.9 cu. ft. (396 L), and freezer capacity is 4.1 cu. ft. (115 L).
- Stainless Steel door
- Frost-free fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout
- Customize and organize with 2 adjustable glass shelves and 5 door shelves for frequently used items
- The freezer compartment includes 2 door shelves and one wire shelf
- Includes two see-through crisper drawers for fruits and veggies
- Easy access electronic thermostat located front center
- Bright white LED light illuminates the interior
- Reversible door can be modified for a left or right-hand opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
18 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
13.9 (cu. ft.)
4.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.