Leave the dirty dishes up to Danby's 18 ENERGY STAR compliant dishwasher, perfect for small space living. This built-in white dishwasher holds ten place settings and one silverware basket. It has four wash cycles to choose from: regular, auto, intensive, and quick, plus sanitize mode. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 51 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. The delay start feature lets you pre-select the desired start time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule.
- 18 wide built-in: space saving for small space living
- 10 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption
- Electronic controls with digital display: provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn't be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- 4 convenient wash cycles: regular, auto, intensive, and quick
- Sanitize function: use hotter water and longer wash times to kill 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Designed to operate at 51 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.