Get rid of unwanted moisture in spaces up to 2,000 square feet with this 30 pint (14.2 L) dehumidifier from Danby! The smart dehumidify function on this model will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperatures. The automatic shut-off feature prevents overflowing, and with the direct drain feature you have the option to allow the unit to operate continuously throughout the day and night. This model is ENERGY STAR Certified and it comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your dehumidifier during off-peak hours, both of which will help you save on your monthly hydro bill! Also, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41F (5C), and it comes with a reusable, washable air filter.
- 30 pint (14.2 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2021 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: the unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Low Temp Function: the unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room-to-room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.