This premier air conditioner can crank out 15,000 BTUs of mighty cooling power to make sure the sweltering summer heat never invades your space. The unit has been expertly designed to cool down any room, apartment, condo or office up to approximately 700 square feet in space. It wont spike your energy bills as it is Energy Star compliant and features a 10.7 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER). The R410A refrigerant wont deplete the ozone layer and the model operates quietly at just 60 decibels. This classic air conditioner comes with four-way air direction and has a three-speed fan to circulate the cool air. It features straightforward variable electronic temperature controls which allow you to set the temperature anywhere from 17C to 30C (62.6F - 86F). The fan can also be cycled on and off when the compressor shuts down due to the clever energy-saver switch. The nifty sleep-mode function guarantees the room doesnt get too cool at night and the convenient auto on/off function allows you to schedule the units start and stop times to suit your schedule. Theres also a 24-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service on this popular model.
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 700 sq.ft.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.7
- Energy Star compliant
- R410A-Non ozone depleting refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17C - 30C
- 4 way air direction
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Minimum window height required 18 8/16"
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 67.3 cm to 102.8 cm (26.5-in. to 40.5-in.)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.