SmartSense® Series A SMART, ECONOMICAL OPTION TO MEET ASHRAE STANDARD 62.2.
Since most homes have several ventilation fans, Broan SmartSense® automatically operates your fans to ventilate your home around the clock. It's one solution for continuous and spot ventilation requirements.
A SmartSense® system coordinates ventilation fans in various locations to introduce fresher, healthier air. It may be programmed to ventilate based on the home's size, automatically cycling different fans in the dwelling based on square footage and the number of bedrooms. LinkLogic control is at the heart of the system and requires no separate control wiring. SmartSense® is cost effective as it does require integration with the home's air handler, and with only one fan running at a time, it uses less than 40 watts during ventilation cycles.
Installs as easily as an exhaust fan.
Simply recess the fan housing in the ceiling, vent with 6" duct to the outside and connect the power wires. No separat Features & Benefits Broan SmartSense® automatically coordinates the operation of ventilation fans, running them intermittently throughout the day when necessarySix-inch ducting guarantees sound and CFM performance ratingsInstall in any room - Broan QT Series Ventilation fans are barely audible, so they can be used in any roomEngineered for continuous, energy-efficient operationUltra-silent operations: 0.7 sonesDesigned to work with Broan automatic make-up air dampersCan be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.7 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Broan® SmartSense® automatically coordinates the operation of ventilation fans, running them intermittently throughout the day when necessary
- Install in any room - Broan® QT Series Ventilation fans are barely audible, so they can be used in any room
- Six-inch ducting guarantees sound and CFM performance ratings
- Hanger bars for easy, fast and universal installation in all types of constructions
- ENERGY STAR®-certified ventilation fan
- UL listed for use over a tub or shower with GFCI circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
Broan-NuTone QT Series Bath & Ventilation Fans
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.