Features & Benefits Radiation damper for use with Broan and NuTone InVent ventilation fans and fans with lights (sold separately) in wood truss installations.
- For use with 1, 2 or 3-Hour-Rated Floor-Ceiling and Roof-Ceiling Designs
- UL Classified UL555C
- Meets or exceeds NFPA-90A
- UL/cUL Listed for use in the following Floor Ceiling and Roof Ceiling Assemblies: L521, L528, L546, L558, L562, L574, L576, L581, L583, L585, P522, P533, P538, P545, and P547 when installed per instructions
- Stainless steel closure springs
- 165 F fusible link
- Galvanized steel frame
- Separate outer frame allows complete fan and damper serviceability without disturbing surrounding ceiling material
- Kit includes the following: Radiation Damper, 4-inch Round Metal Damper / Duct Connector, Mounting Support Bars, Plaster Supports, Motor Mounting Bracket, Light Jumper Cable
- RDMWT for use with these Broan® InVent Fan and Fan/Light models: A110-B, A80-B, A80HD-B, AE110-B, AE110L-C, AE50-B, AE80B-B, AE80BL-D, AE80S-B, AE80SL-C, AE110S-B, AE110SL-C, AR80X-B, AER110-B, AER80-B, AER50-B, AR110-B, AER110L-C, A110F1, A80F1, AE100BF1, AE110F1, AE50F1, AE80BF1, AE80BLF1, AE50110DC, AE50110DCL, AE50110DCS, AE50110DCSL, AE50110DCF, AE50110DCLF, A000HFNF, A000HFKT, A000HSNF, A000HSKT, A000HLNF, A000HLKT
- RDMWT for use with these NuTone® InVent Fan and Fan/Light models: AEN110-B, AEN110L-C, AEN50-B, AEN80B-B, AEN80BL-D, AN110-B, AN80C-B, AERN110-B, ARN80-B, ARN80HD-B, AERN110L-C, AEN110F1, AEN80BF1, AN000HFNF, AN000HFKT, AN000HSNF, AN000HSKT, AN000HLNF, AN000HLKT
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.