Compact Flex Series The Compact Flex Series is the ideal choice for apartments, condominiums and homes where space is limited and standard ventilation is required. Designed with builders and contractors in mind, the Compact Flex Series is all about installation flexibility and simplicity. Features & Benefits Flexible installationCompact design is perfect for installation in closets or above hot water tanksSide or top port configurationsPressure taps on access door enable installer to quickly read airflowOptional VACCWMK wall bracket kit for ERV70, HRV80 and HRV90Specification SimplicityERV and HRV options across a wide CFM range (35-120 CFM)
- Compact design is perfect for installation in closets or above hot water tanks
- The ERV70 has just one blower (patent pending) and is therefore quieter than any other similar ERV on the market. ERV technology is a great choice for summer ventilation with air conditioning in humid climates, and for dry homes in colder climates.
- Pressure taps on access door enable installer to quickly read airflow
- Optional VACCWMK wall bracket kit
- ERV and HRV options across a wide CFM range (35-120 CFM)
Indoor Air - Concerns For Healthy Living Environments
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Why my Broan air exchanger is awesome: A homeowner perspective
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.