Broan-NuTone® 20-40-60 Min Countdown Timer Exhaust Fan Wall Control Switch
With the Broan-NuTone® Countdown Timer Wall Control Switch for ventilation fans, you have the power to control your bathroom fan at the push of a button. The adjustable timer can be set to 20, 40 or 60 minutes and can also be set to run non-stop, which is perfect for meeting the codes and regulations that require continuous ventilation. With LED lights and a sleek, modern design, this countdown timer looks great in any bathroom setting and matches virtually all décors. This versatile wall control is the perfect complement to the multitude of Broan and NuTone® fans currently in the marketplace.
- Countdown timer that can be set to 20, 40 or 60 minutes or can be set to continuous run
- Automatic countdown ensures that the fan always turns off when you want it to, making sure you are not paying for unnecessary energy
- Allows for continuous ventilation to meet code requirements, including ASHRAE 62.2, in certain markets
- LED lights indicate how much time is remaining
- Bright, white color fits any modern décor and perfectly complements the complete fan offerings of both Broan® and NuTone®
- Switch fits in a single gang box for ease of install
- Rated for 120V at 60Hz, max of 9 amps/switch
- Faceplate not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.