Broan® 70 Pint Dehumidifier
The Broan® 70 Pint Dehumidifier's compact design and horizontal or vertical discharge make it a great fit in tight, low-clearance applications where moisture control is needed. The standard MERV 13 filter delivers superior air filtration, providing air that is both fresh and has the right humidity level to the space.
- Removes up to 70 pints of water per day
- Provides up to 1,800 sq. ft of coverage making it the perfect fit for basements, crawl spaces, and smaller homes
- Compact footprint allows unit to be placed in tight, low-clearance applications
- MERV 13 filtration installed standard to provide superior air filtration
- Discharge duct can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical orientation providing additional install flexibility
- External fresh outdoor air duct can be added to unit ducting to provide fresh filtered air to the space
- The integrated humidity setting dial can be set to control the RH level within the surrounding air space the unit is installed
|Water Removal Capacity @ 80F & 60% RH (pints/day)
|Energy Factor (liters/kWh)
|Power (Watts) @ 80°F & 60% RH
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.0 in. WG
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.2 in. WG
|Airflow (CFM) @ 0.4 in. WG
|Optional Fresh Air Duct
|Inlet Duct Size
|Outlet Duct Size
|Operating Current (Amps)
||9' Type B Plug
|Integrated Circuit Breaker
|Refrigerant Qty (oz.)
||3/4" Threaded Female NPT
|Coverage (sq. ft)
|Product Weight (Lbs)
||12"W x 12"H x 28"D
||DEH 3000 / DEH 3000 R
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.