Broan B58 Series Traditional European Style Chimney Hood. Designed to meet today's needs so that everyone can have an inspiring focal point in their kitchen.
Features & Benefits Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 BrushedWidths: 29-1/2", 35-7/16"Telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings6" round duct connector/backdraft damperConvertible to ducted or non-ducted operationHalogen lighting (2 Type JC, 12V, 20W, G-4 Base - bulbs included)5 push-button controls: blower on-off, blower low speed, blower medium speed, blower High speed, light on-off450 CFM Single centrifugal blowerDishwasher-safe filters feature a quick-release latch
- Wall mounted chimney style range hood
- 450 CFM internal blower provides the power you need at 8.5 sones on High speed
- Three-speed pushbutton control allows you to set just the right exhaust speed to keep up with whatever is cooking
- Halogen lighting brightly illuminates the cooktop. (bulbs included)
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature a quick-release latch and professional appearance for a fresh kitchen
- Telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted or non-ducted applications
- 6" round duct connector/backdraft damper
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.